Agility Professional Tree Service was established in Lake Macquarie by William Mittins in 2007 with the aim to provide clients a complete tree pruning, tree removal, wood chipping and stump grinding service without involving subcontractors or additional companies.
From humble beginnings as a one man operation the company has now grown to a professional nine member team. We provide clients with a high quality comprehensive tree service at a competitive price as we own all our machinery and equipment and utilise in house climbers.
Our goal is to give our clients the best service in the Hunter Region. To do this we invest back into the company to bring you a swift and efficient tree service using the latest techniques, training and equipment available.
Agility Professional Tree Service holds all necessary insurances including:
- Public and Products Liability Insurance for $20 million.
- Full Fleet and Plant Insurance.
- QBE Comprehensive Insurance.
- Workers Compensation Insurance.
In addition to hundreds of residential clients we also service the corporate, government and business sector including:
- Lake Macquarie Council
- Roads and Maritime Service Newcastle
- Envirofrontier Emergency Response tree contract
- Newcastle Wallsend Coal Company
- Centenial Coal
- Newcastle Port Corporation
- Boltic Civil
- SNK Group Environmental Civil Company
- Eraring Power
- NSW Department of Education and Training
- Large number Public and Catholic Schools
- Expanding number of Real Estates & Strata Management